Close to the sporting spirit and motivated to allow everyone to fulfill his or her desires, we design and manufacture many specific devices for sport: such as specially designed protheses for skiing, biking, running, tennis , climbing, diving ... but also other technical aids on demand.
Lower limb prostheses are becoming more and more performant. This performance is due to the mastery of high-tech materials (carbon, silicone, polyurethane gel) and application techniques (even distribution of pressure, stability)
The orthotics have also become lighter, more efficient, better suited to sports (pre-impregnated carbon, elasticity, strength)
Athletic performance is directly related to the equipment:
- Sport in question: the necessary amplitudes, functions required, etc ...
- The level of amputation or disability: can lacking or insufficient functions be compensated for by an appliance?
- The equipment or technical solutions available to us
- The former practice of sport: you do not become a sportsperson because you are equipped with a prosthesis
Before considering an appliance:
- In all cases it is necessary to make a thorough study of the effect of the disability on the sport concerned to find the optimal functional solution.
- Before doing anything study the cinematics of the sport and clearly identify the required specifications
There are two types of sports prostheses :
- Prostheses designed for everyday life with advanced socket systems and high-technology prosthetic components.
- Specific sports prostheses for performance without compromise.